Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Hello

Its been a while since I blogged on this site. There are a number of reasons for my absence. Truth be told, I have been waiting for an event to write about that has affected me on a grand scale. But many of these involve my work, and I cannot blog on them because of what I do.

But life is not really about the big things. It is the little things, like the meaningful relationships that you have with other people. So today is a good day as any to blog. Felicia and I just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary! We are still very much in love. We are still committed very much to each other and our family. We have three boys who give us our fair share of laughter and frustration, but we go to bed smiling, and they still hug us and each other. God has blessed us greatly, and for that, we celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home